Friday, February 3, 2012

Too busy

Hi,

I have too much work with school this week, I will be pretty busy till Friday. I did my shopping tho. I have a nice white sexy tank top in which I look like little innocent girl, some slutty stockings, I have already small hole in them and skirt. I bought those things really cheap so they are nothing extra, but they will be great for what I will use them. As for underwear, I found really cheap teen set of pink bra and panties both with hello kitty pictures. I bought two and I have to say I love it, it totally met my expectations. 70A bra is really way too small and it feels so naughty wearing it, my whole chest is under pressure and same with panties, I can feel them tight around my hips and ye I like it. Also I found some panties just for about 2 dollars, great deals I thought, so I bought a pink naughty one in my size, I will dedicate them to my bdsm lifestyle. Also I bought thongs for 2 dollars and they are faulty, its funny. They are not centered so when I have them on its pretty weird and uncomfortable. It will make a wonderfull toy for selfbondage I guess.

As for other toys, I didnt bought ear plugs, because I read on them that they are only against big noise, so it wouldnt work as I wanted. Anyone have idea how to eliminate noise? I tried loud music but that is not quite effect I want. Anyway I bought about 40 new plastic black clothepins and I think I will buy even more next time Im in the shop. They dont squeez too hard but they are not even so easy, nice for placing lot of them on my body. I tried to put all 40 of them on one of my thigh and I decided that I need more of them. I bought a pepper sauce, the one I think burns most from all I tried. It should have got 30% of chilli. I dont know if I can find a hotter one in normal shop, and I dont know if I can stand a hotter one to be honest. I dont have a sand paper because I wasnt around hardware store, I will buy it tho in near future. Last thing I bought were long rubber bands. They are pretty thick and Im sure it will be painfull. I will have to test them soon.

I plan to do something on weekend, but for now I have to focus on school. If you want to dare me what to do with this new stuff I bought, feel free to contact me by email or in comments, I will do my best to complete the dare.

Bye

1 comment:

  1. Shocked at what she sees, she fires Jasmine on the spot. A week later while Carissa is on duty, the tables are turned. Now Carissa is dying to pee and Jasmine is late.
    Visit Bound2Burst Clips Store

    ReplyDelete