Friday, February 10, 2012

Pushing my limits dare

Dare I wrote for getdare.com. I will write a report after I complete it myself.

I was in bdsm mood since morning today so I think up evening / night scenario for myself, and thought I might share it. Main goals for me were hard bondage, hard pain and I wanted to try a self-sensory deprivation.

This scenario is going to push limits a little bit. I want to test my ability to endure a long time in bondage without being able to see or hear. Also it may take some time, so make sure you have house, or room just for yourself ,)

Items you will need. Ropes, lots of clothpins and some clamps with harder squeeze if you like pain alot, whip / cane / anything you can hit yourself with, handcuffs or chains and padlocks (not if you arent interested in strict bondage), few pairs of undies, ear plugs and some bigger piece of clothing (Im gonna use jean skirt). Oh and vibrator or vibrating egg or anything you use.

First of all put vibrator on your pussy, but not inside. What Im going to do is to spread my lips, place a vibrator so it is directly on my clit, and then pull atlesat 3 pairs of panties on. I will use undersized ones but I think your size is fine too. Then to make 100% sure it will not move I will tie my crotch with rope, make it extra tight.

Second step you should do is to find a good place to tie yourself up. You will want some immovable or heavy objects. Because my room is in attic I use two pillars. Prepare all your props before you start tying up. Also as we are going to be in bondage for some time, find some shibari how-to for suspension if you are not familiar with that. You should not have ropes too tight around body parts.

Im going to tie one of my leg up in the air, then fixed it with second rope around knee so I cant move at all and the leg remains vertical position. As for second leg, I will tie it to the pole on the other side of my room. I will try to suspend it as much as possible. The goal is to half-hang by my first leg and while I will be spread as much as I can because of second leg. When I finnish this I should be lying on my back with my butt in the air, I should feel preassure on my anckles and it should hurt abit because of how stretched I will be.

After that prepare some rope behind your head, you will then lock your hands to it. Just make sure you cant reach yourself when you lock your hands in future. If you are going only after sensual bondage skip everything involving hands. Ofcourse dont lock yourself yet.

Next step is to put ear plugs in your ears. I bought some of them in hardware shop, you can still hear tho a little but its fine for now. Then I will put my head in skirt and tie some rope around it to make sure it wont come off. Mainly around eyes so I cant really see any lights etc.

Now you are secured and the fun can begin. You can play with yourself as you like, smoothing your body etc. the panties and vibrator should make sure you cant really pleasure yourself. Also now its a good time for some pain. My expectations is that it will be more intense without ability to see or hear.

Push yourself here a bit. Im going to use a telephone cable. My idea is to circle body parts. So I will start on my right thigh, move to first butt cheek, then second, left thigh, my tummy and at last chest where I will try to aim for nipples. I will whip myself on one spot until the pain is unbearable, then I will hit myself 10 times more as hard as I can in that position. After that move to next spot, dont stop. Go over every spot 2 times, if you are more daring, do more circles. I prefer harder hits instead of long whipping tho.

After that you should be pretty warmed up. Now its time for clothepins and clamps. Put clamps directly on each nipple, then rest somewhere on breasts. When you are out of clamps try to put as many clothepins as you can on your skin. Chest, tummy, thighs, arms, neck. I have about 50 clothepins and I plan to use all of them. By the time you place last one, the first one should hurt already.

Now enjoy some pain. Try to push yourself, atleast thats what Im gonna do. Clothepins on skin cant cause any major harm anyways. When the pain will start to be unbearable and you will want to take all of them off, turn on the vibrator and hold some more. You can enjoy the pleasure till edge, if you dont want to you can turn it off sooner, but dont cum. When you turn vibrator off its time for some whipping again.

Same routine as before, whip yourself until you cant go on, 10 hard ones and move to other spot. When you are finnished you can take of all remaining clothepins. Count them. After that whip yourself again. On each spot as many times as number of clothepins left on your body. And dont be gentle on yourself.

Now we are almost at the end. Before locking your hands, try to find as many clothepins around you as you can. You will place them on your body once again, but this time connect them with rope and make a long zipper. I will have a key tied at the end of the rope so this will be also my release method.

When you are finnished take your time and then just turn on vibrator and locked your hands to prepared cuffs. To free myself I will have to tear of all the clothepins. Its up to you when. You can do it during orgasm, or after orgasm. I will go the harder way and try to endure it as long as I could. I expect myself to cum few time before I finally tear them of and free myself. Also the tearing will be pretty slow as my hands are going to be tied up.

After that you are free. If you are brave enough post a report. Also if you are not experienced in pain so much you can do it without blindfold, the amount of clothepins and time you will spend whipping yourself is up to you. If you are going to do it you should start stopwatch to see how long you spend in torture. Might be interesting :)

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, I love reading your stories, please keep posting!
    I also really love reading about the long term forced orgasm stories. So I was wondering if you could get one of the mains powered magic wands and do the following position.

    Tied to a chair, preferably an office chair so you can slide your legs through the arm holes. Then have the magic wand tied to your pussy with a crotch rope to make sure it doesn't move anywhere, and this is to be turned on for the duration of the tie. Your waist, legs and ankles should be tied to the chair, and your hands locked onto the arm rests of the chair, or locked behind your back so you can't reach the vibrator. Your release method will be the ice cube and stocking method, where you have a the ice cubes in the stocking and then a small ring around the outside of the stocking which has the keys to your to release attached to them. You can also attach a string to the ring so that the keys hang at your hands level. You are to use no less that 3 ice cubes (or the equivalent of 1hr) and the ring must be small in diameter.

    You are not to use a gag, and are to be completely naked except for a blindfold. You can use clothes pins on your breasts if you like, but it is optional.

    Also, you have an amazing body, with great hips, I would love to see some more photos, and possibly some of you in bondage.

    -Clarkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try something where you need to hold a rope in your mouth or something bad will happen, such as nipple weights or some other contraption and see how long you can last. Make sure they're heavy weights so it's a bit of a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for ideas guys :) I will definitely do some scenario with rope in my mouth next, maybe this weekend.

    Also I have a pretty strong vibrator, not sure what magic wand is, but I will give it a try in future, tho definitely with some kind of added fun and more pain. I would be bored just by sitting and cumming. :)

    About more pictures.. its a possibility but I dont really want to turn this into gallery of me. Im definitely not going to have pics with every post :) but I might show you some of my marks in future...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niki has arrived home after a long drive and she is dying to pee. To her horror, she thinks she has left her house key at work. She has called someone to come and help her but they won't arrive for a long time, and she is not at all sure she can wait that much longer.Bound2Burst Female Desperation

    ReplyDelete