Monday, February 20, 2012

Pushing my limits - part 2

I did this intense dare just yesterday, so I want to share how it went. Im not going to describe excatly what I did as it has been already written in part1 :)

First I prepared my orgasm-torture panties. Vibrator directly on my clit, and secured everything with ropes. It was very thight, I could feel slight pain while walking.

Next step was bondage. I tied myself up but when I was done, I was touching the ground just with my head. I felt really big and upleasant pressure on my left anckle. I was sure that I wont last long like this, so I had to untie myself and do it again. This time I lower my body little bit more as I planned first time, so I was lying on my back and it was all fine. Ofcourse there was still a painfull pressure on my leg, but it was bearable and I knew it wont be a problem.

The I used earplugs adn skirt as a blindfold. I tied rope around my head on three spots. My eyes, under nose and around neck. All I saw was a black "nothing" I couldnt breathe with my nose and as I breated thru jean skirt it wasnt easy even with my mouth. Also I dont think it was dangerous, as I just felt the skirt, but I was faar from choking myself or anything like that. Also I hear nothing, my breathing became really loud. In situation like this its easy to fall in fantasy and lost connection with reality :) I felt how Im dripping wet, soaking my panties.

I played a bit with myself, smoothing my thighs, nipples and chest. I struggle a little bit imagining someone locked me down. When I was horny enough and took a phone cable in my hand and started to whip myself. The first hit was amazing. I felt it run thru my whole body. So I hit myself again and again, harder then before.

I felt how my thigh was getting hotter and felt how my skin was burning. When I though I cant stand in anymore I gave myself last 10 hits, I tried to make them the hardest ones. It was painfull so much that I flexed myself, and felt my body in the air for a while. It was great, being in silence with my thihg in nice pain. I proceed with other spots, had sliglty problems with butt cheeks, so I skipped those spots. I didt realize that I will have panties on myself. 

When I was done with my nipples, my skin was in serious pain. With hand I could feel swollen spots here and there. The pain was big enough that I didnt feel ropes on my legs, which was also a nice sensation. I gave myself a little break enjoying this situation... almost wanted to turn on the vibrator but I could hold myself. I proceed with second whipping round. I could take more pain as I was "high" already, but my skin was also sensitive as hell by this moment.

Second whipping round was quicker, I felt too much pain. I even screamed in my skirt sometimes, mainly during those last 10 hits. It was nice tho, I felt really good. After a while I was in mood to hit myself again, but I kned there will be opportunity, so I went on with my scenario. I was also scared a little bit as I was blindfolded and was actually now idea how hard I was on myself. I could have been bleeding all over my floor, but that was unlikely as I would feel the blood.

I put five clamps on each breast, one directly on nipple. I was suprised that it didnt hurt so bad. Then I put all clothepins from my bag on my skin, some fell of out of reach so I dont know exact number, but I have 64 clothepins in my bag. I believe I had minimum of 55 on my skin.

Now I cant tell how long I was lying there. I helped my clothepins to cause more pain by squeezing them and generaly playing with them. At one point the pain was so bad that it felt like someone is pulling my skin off. I tried to hold it some more, but I couldnt, so I turned on the vibrator to ease the pain. It helped and it was amazing. I was building myself so fast that I had to turn it off after with moments to prevent orgasm. 

I quickly started to whip myself while I was still in the mood. At this point I was already like drugged. Sometimes I felt how I whipped of the clothepin, but as I couldnt hear I wasnt sure at all. The pain was still the same. When I finnished I quickly checked how many pegs are left, and I was suprised as almost all of them where down. I counted 14 clothepins left on my body, took them of and hit myself 14 times on each spot again. My body was in constant pain, so I hardly felt any differenc whipping myself at this point.

When I did it I turned on vibrator again, because I need it badly. It was very fast edge before I had to turn it ofg again. I picked as many clothepins from ground around me as I could. I have no idea how many, and I started to create zipper. When I was done I prepared chains around my wrists. Then I turned on the vibrator and quickly locked myself.

My hands were secured and I couldnt reach my body. I felt orgasm after first few seconds. I cant say that it was really strong pleasure, but it was loooong.. .I was struggling in ropes for a really long, or atleast it felt like a long time. When the pleasure fade out, I started to ripping of the clothepins. I could move the rope only with fingers, so it was really slow. With every clothepin of my body I felt another orgasm approaching. I came another two times before all clothepins where ripped and I finally held keys in my hand.

Interesting thing was that I didnt feel anything too intense between my legs, even after three orgasms. When I free my hands I was slowly reaching another one while touching my body all over the sensitive spots, squeezing my nipples.. 

I turned vibrator after 4th orgasm and I rested for awhile before untying myself. It was one of the most intense and most painfull scenarios I ever did. But I think that my idea with sensory deprivation worked and I felt the pain more intense then it actually was. When I checked my body after untying myself I had just few scratches from clothepins, but the marks from whipping wasnt too bad at all.

Today, about 14 hours after, I have couple of bruises on my thighs and on one spot on my chest. Also I bruised my anckle and I scratched my skin on few spots with clothepins. My pussy is also a bitch, Im sensitive whole day but horny since morning. Im not going to masturbate tho. It was intense, but I have almost no marks, so it was more then great idea :)

I have new plans on wednesday, I will be doing much easier task this time, but it will be at my school, under my cloth. I will make sure to write about it :)

Also as I said before, if you have any ideas and do you want me to try, feel free to write me email, or better just leave your idea here, in comments :)

Bye


5 comments:

  1. Nice story, can't wait to hear about the scenario that you are playing out at school. I hope that there are some public orgasms that you have to try and hide in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im afraid that Im not so daring :) Im open for now only to completely hidden tasks in public

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog. Would love to swap links with you.
    http://kinkykandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love to share a link with you
    http://www.kinkykandi.com/bdsm

    ReplyDelete