Sunday, February 26, 2012

Task from you

Hi, this will be the first post, or first scenario, that includes your tasks. As I said in past, I will do anything in my limits, so there is a big space for kinky ideas. I will write about night fun from yesterday, again it wasnt too extreme but it was fun! I liked it because it was your ideas and I felt like a toy little bit.

I started by warming myself up watching some bdsm art on the internet before I continued with first step. First task was to stand in my window, blindfolded and with lights on. I should stand there until I reach orgasm, plain and simple :) Well I must say that it was pretty easy task for me because as I wrote already couple of times, my room is in attic. I decided to make it harder tho, so I picked the window that is facing the road. I think that anyone who looked up would see me, but I also think that nobody is looking up while walking the street :) Reaching orgasm took me some time. Standing is always the slowest position for me.

After this orgasm I was nicely warmed up and eager for another pleasure. I decided to put together both ideas from comments on my blog with a little tweaking. Im sorry that I wont follow your directions exactly but I know from experience what my body can take. Well I more likely know what my body cant take and I have some bad memories from past :) thanks to them Im much sober now.

I prepared my vibrator and with ropes I secured it directly to my clit, no insertion. I think that this was the readers point. Also vibrations are a lot more intense this way, no question about it. I tight myself on chair, nothing fancy. It was pretty comfortable bondage, I mean in comfortable position, the bondage itself was tight and I must say I can do chair bondage pretty well as I couldnt move at all except my toes and hands.

Oh I forgot to tell about my release method. I dont use icecubes anymore, even tho I did in past and its a pretty romantic release method if you know what I mean, very iconic for selfbondage, random and the cold drops can be used for another sensation. When thinking about it I should try it again . But yesterday I used selfbondage CD tray opener program. Im using my notebook for this, as there is no danger in blackout and the program automatically open the tray when battery is low. I set it up for 45 minutes, but I started countdown before I tied myself, so I couldnt reach it from chair.

So I was tied, timer was on now just finnish and enjoy the bondage. I put clamps on my nipples a rope in my mouth. On the rope I tied my 1Kg weight and connected the same weight with clamps on my nipples. It was predicament situation, I holded the weight with my mout so my nipples were fine, but if I let got it will hurt.

Then I quickly put a chains around my wrists and looked on my notebook display. There was 32 minutes left, so Im going to be in this position for half an hour, exactly how I planned. I turned on the vibrator, put blindfold on my eyes and quickly locked my hands behind my back with padlock.

I was in strict bondage, all thoughts went away and I could live just for the pleasure in between my legs. And it was pretty strong and intense pleasure. I knew that in perfect situation I should hold the first orgasms as long as I could but Im far from being perfect. I was building myself fast, helping with hips and with every attempt of movement I felt the ropes on my skin. And the vibrator was in excelent position, not moving at all. I was cumming like a little bondage whore in few moments. It was long satisfying orgasm and the second one followed.

There was no break, I cant even say when exactly the orgasm ended and I started to build up again. I was building myself up much longer this time but also the pleasure was much better then first time. It was very beautiful, and very rare, the sensation from masturbation was so strong that I wanted it to never end. It happens to me from time to time, usually after a lot of orgasms, but I came just two times today which was strange. I was totally lost in time by this point. I couldnt tell if this second orgasm lasts one or ten minutes.

After that I came back to reality again. My pussy started to be sensitive but still wanted to cum again. It was painfull, but at the same time it was really nice. I came back to the earth at this point and tried to hold orgasm this time really hard. I had no idea how long time was left. Also after the second orgasm I realized that I have still the rope in my mouth, I totally forgot about that and was surprised, but something deep in my head holds my teeth together, which was really nice of my body.

I was fighting that orgasm for quite a long time, but I just couldnt hold it with vibrator in this position, no matter what I do. So I came at last and things started to go interesting. Its really hard for me to describe moments like this one, same as its hard for anyone else describe the orgasm. Its not a pain, when I hit my ass with whip thats pain this is different. Immidiately after orgasm I feel horrible sensation torturing my pussy, so intense that I cant focus on anything I dont even think at that moment. This last just few seconds but feels like eternity. After that I start to feel pleasure again, building slowly and easing the "pain" in my clit. Eventually it will get to point where there is only pleasure, but at this point I know Im so close to orgasm and that it will be painfull again. Still I enjoy orgasm and I dont care about anything while cumming.

Its like a rollercoaster but with every orgasm the pain is bigger, longer and the orgasm weaker. It gets very dangerous in fact, thats why I put a timer just for half an hour. It took five orgasms before I felt keys dropped. After that it was a pretty straight forward. I unlocked my hands as fast as I could and turned the vibrator off. I was sitting there for a while before I untied myself. The thing I was proud about was that I hold the rope in my mouth whole the time. My nipples were sore from clamps but it could be much worse.

So there was another of my forced orgasms adventure, I hope you liked it because its one of the thing that balance on my limits and I said to myself multiple times in past I will never do a long season with uncotrolable vibrator :) but you asked for it, and Im here to suffer so thanks for that :)

Again, I beg you to write me anything I should do or I should write about. If you are interested in anything about me in detail, I will be happy to write out, and I think that by now you can tell I love to write about myself, and its even better when I know someone actually ready and enjoys that :))

Have a nice day, bye :)

7 comments:

  1. That was amazing, I'm glad that you enjoyed the ideas. I was really looking forward to the weight dropping, but it's a great effort that you were able to hold it there through FIVE orgasms!

    Please keep writing, it's like a dirty little secret to read your blog, and I love it. :)

    It would be interesting if you could experiment with some suspension bondage. If you could upload some pictures of your room, it would help to come up with some ideas. Although, of course I understand that you would wish to remain anonymous, so it's up to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you gone? It's been more than a week since you've posted anything. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucie you might be interested (as might your readers) in my blog:
    submissivemissk.blogspot.co.nz

    I am new to the world of BDSM - it's about my journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a smoking hot flick featuring the delectable Sasha Grey in her first documented bondage video. We meet Sasha as a secretary and the story progress in a dreamlike sequence whereby Sasha is bound and gagged and subjected to a number of sexual activities. Highlights include Sasha getting plowed and having her beautiful face fucked! Visit for more hot videos

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cute, adorable, one-of-a-kind big-boobed all-star stunner Pocahontas Jones's FIRST day in Bondage Class (BSDM 101, if you will), and BOY is she excited! She can't wait, and well, here she is!
    Pocahontas Jones XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great session! Glad that you use my program.

    Greets from Barcelona

    ReplyDelete