Saturday, February 25, 2012

School - first test

Hello guys :)

As I said, I was doing a semi-public scenario at my school this week. Well it wasnt too daring, but it was like a test for something bigger in future, and it worked exactly as I hoped.

So, about the idea. There is about 600 lockers at my school but you dont have your own, you just rent it. Everytime you want to use a locker you must use your ID card in the entrance and one of the lockers is assigned to you for a day. At midnight, all lockers reset and they all unlocked, ready for morning. My idea was to use a key, let it in random locker and see if Im lucky or it is already taken and the key is gone.

I was never tied up or turtured under my cloth at school, where I have to actually focus on things, so I wanted to try slowly for the first time. I asked some people about what should I do, and tried to complete all ideas into my first scenario.

I used three keys and padlocks, so on Tuesday I left keys in three different lockers plus to be more daring I left photo of my tits in one of them. Next day in the morning I prepared myself. I insert vibrator in my pussy, but I didnt turned it on, was afraid that someone would hear that, so I used it just as dildo. I put my underwear on, secured my bra with chain and one padlock. After that I pulled my panties up, so the vibrator went even deeper, then I secured my panties to bra with another chains. One in front and one in back, bath secured with other two padlocks. I know that it is not so extreme but I was really unsure and wanted to test slowly :)

Well I went to school like that. If I find a key from bra padlock, I can free myself from bondage and vibrator but I must strip naked on bathroom. If I find one key from panties chains, it wont have any effect, I may be able to slip vibrator out, but it would be still hard. I left my hous around 8:30 and I should get back at 14:00.

When I closed door behind myself I was already excited. I was passing other people and it was really a great sensation, feeling the vibrator inside me, and chains on my skin. I was trying hard to maintain casual look like everything is normal. Vibrator was really deep inside me, and walking like that was really pleasurable. I really got away with that feeling and few times I caught myself moving my ass like slut and tensing muscles around my thighs. I believe that I would cum easily like that, I felt building myself, really slowly but I felt it. I stopped because I didnt want to cum on busy street and I bet I looked stupid I dont really walk like that. Its about 15 minutes to my school, and when I arrived I was excited even more.

I wasnt sure if I want to find keys or not, because this situation wasnt unpleasant at all and I kinda liked that. I used my card and entered dressing room. First thing I saw were three girls standing near locker in which I left key with my photo. I felt wave of sudden excitement inside me, and I instantly walked towards my locker for today. I was trying to hear their conversation, but it was about some subjects, so I think thay didnt find what I thought. I took of my winter jacket, very slowly waiting for them to leave.

When they left I went to check my hideouts. When I looked around, most of the lockers were closed. I started to feel that I might have bad luck. And I was right. The locker with key and my photo was already taken same as the second one. But I was lucky and found key in the last one. I had no idea what padlock it unlocks. I rushed to the bathroom, locked myself in cubicle and lift my shirt up. First I tried padlock in front and it was it. I must say that I was kinda happy it is not a key from my bra at that moment. I pulled my jeans down and tried to make my panties more comfortable, and it wasnt much better, wedgie in back was still very tight. I played with vibrator a bit, tried to turn it on for a moment, but it was so deep inside me I couldnt reach it, I would have to pull it out slightly and I didnt want that. I tried to pushed it even further inside to find out how deep it is. Vibrator was all inside secured with panties, but it wasnt painfull. Well I dont have really long one :)

Anyway my class was about to start, so I dressed, made sure nothing can be visible thru cloth and left bathroom. I saw some free spots in the back of   theater, I didnt want to sit directly next to other people. Vibrator still felt nice, but only until I sat down. I didnt even realized that I was standing whole the time. I cant say it was painfull like I couldnt stand it, but it wasnt pleasant at all. When I moved on chair it was even worse. So I decided to not move at all, and see if I can endure that.

Well I spend almost two hours there, trying not to move at all, enduring pressure on back of my pussy and focusing on course at the same time. I must say that it was most unpleasant feeling I ever gave myself in public. After this I stand up and felt instant relieve. I was thinking about trying to pull it out, but I wanted to be hard on myself, I can do another course like that. I went back to theater after break, sat down and enjoyed that strange feeling once again. I was moving on chair a bit, pleasuring myself a bit to make it better. I was sitting all the way in back, so I was actually free doing whatever I want under desk. When it was over I was horny again. I decided that I will cum on my way back home, if I could.

So exit school and walked towards my house. Vibrator felt nice once again and I started to build orgasm. I was twisting my ass and hips, tensing my muscles, I must have looked funny. I tried really hard and it was really nice feeling, but I couldnt build myself up, there was no orgasm.

That is about my first public try. Also at home I went to bathroom because I needed to pee already. I was really wet between my legs, and I had huge dried spot on my panties. When I freed myself I felt great relieve on my ass, which was strange, because I didnt feel any pain in that area.

As I said, it wasnt too extreme as a story, but it was fun, something new, and I will definitely doo more sem public stuff. Do you have any idea what should I do? Using lockers or just in public? Write in comments ! If its in my limits I will do it and post about it :)

Today I will be doing some ideas from comments on my blog, so see you soon :)

Bye

2 comments:

  1. This is a bit of an idea if you want to try some more extreme public bondage. But what you can do is, if you have an old pair of pants that you don't mind wrecking the pockets of, you can cut holes in the bottoms of each front pocket so you can pass a pair of handcuffs through, underneath your clothing and no one will notice. Heck, you could probably try use your hands to orgasm if they're locked down there.
    It's best to go out of town if you're going to do that though, so you don't run into anyone that you know and need to use your hands.

    Just a little idea you can incorporate into your later public sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate them! They need to be destroyed. Stupid shoes! *stomp, stomp, STOMP* I know just how to take care of them and get rid of them for good.
    Tara Tainton Store

    ReplyDelete